Today’s world has changed. The old ways of interacting with people and doing business are, for now, and perhaps for quite some time, changed as well. ProJex Marketing takes these changes very seriously.
Our business model has always relied on a certain level of separation between our buyers and our sellers as we are heavily focused on digital advertising and social media platforms to capture client interest and motivate buyer registrations. Open Houses were not our prime source of buyers. Our sales staff most often relied on their online and telephone communication skills to assist people in buying properties. While we will continue to emphasise this manner of selling we are also socially aware of risks that everyone is exposed to nowadays so effectively immediately the following personal and business policies are in effect.
- ProJex Marketing encourages social distancing internally and all ProJex Marketing staff will now be working from home.
- ProJex Marketing will also practice social distancing with the public. We will no longer be holding Open Houses. Effective immediately any client wishing to view a property must make an appointment to view and qualify themselves prior to viewing. We will show no more than four people at a time and those people must be related by personal friendship or family ties. We will not group strangers together.
- ProJex Marketing encourages all clients to be self aware prior to attending any viewing. If you have any symptoms of illness or have been in any large crowds or in the company of any person or persons who have traveled out of country in the last 14 days we ask that you not attend any property but instead correspond electronically or by phone. Our agents will go out of their way to provide you any information that you may require.
- ProJex Marketing will no longer be providing in hand information regarding listed properties. All information will only be available online. Our staff is available at any time by phone and we can easily correspond electronically.
- ProJex Marketing will no longer accept hard copies of legal documents. ProJex Marketing will rely on DocuSign and other legal means of executing documents and all documents will be transmitted electronically.
- ProJex Marketing encourages all clients to review Health Canada guidelines before contacting us about any properties.
As Canadians we are known as a considerate and resilient people. We take great pride in our abilities to face adversity head on and deal with life as it happens. We at ProJex Marketing remain committed to assisting our clients in any way possible through these difficult times.